No additional MSG, no fake flavors, no additional varieties and additives
Lip-smacking taste, very helpful and cooks in minutes
Low Temperature Crushing so the flavors holds its Newness and Fragrance.
Decrease cooking planning time by utilizing Suhana flavor blends range
Use 'Suhana Paneer Tikka Blend' to make a genuinely important feast!
Suhana Paneer Tikka Masala Blend, this lavish mix of flavors like fenugreek, cinnamon and velvety cashew nuts delivers an important curds dish that will engage all.
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Dish Class: Primary Course
The most effective method to Make, Steps:
- Make a glue of Suhana Paneer Tikka Masala Blend in with milk.
- Heat oil in a skillet, add tomato puree and cook for 4-5 minutes or till overflows out.
- Add glue and cook for 1-2 minutes on low fire.
- Add paneer, water and stew for 5-6 minutes on medium fire or till sauce thickens.
- Decorate with a smidgen of cream or margarine. Serve quite hot with rice or Indian breads like paratha's or naans.
- For a more fascinating rendition, add roasted paneer, green ringer pepper to the curry at stage 4 alongside water.
- In the wake of opening exchange contents into a hermetically sealed holder.
- Store in cool and dry spot.
- NO Additional MSG, NO Fake Tones, Flavors AND Additives
- COMPLETE Flavor Blend
- Simply ADD Paneer, Tomato
- EXPRESS COOK
- Best before a year from bundling